Re: AllAbout Examples

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: AllAbout Examples
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 16:25:57 -0700

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
So, where am I needed? I can start on some AllAbouts, or whatever. Just say the word!

In a few days the technical backend should be ready, but start looking at the "tricks and tips" examples. Some of them are broken, others may have been made obsolete by recent features in lilypond, etc.

(are you tracking CVS?)

You could also look at the regression tests and pick out good tricks. Some of the regression tests demonstrate neat tricks; others are just pure tests. I want to copy the good tricks into the actual "tips and tricks" section, so that users don't need to look in the regression tests at all.

p.s. For interested parties, the first "Drunken Moon" review (of two I'm anticipating) can be found here: <http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06184/702990-42.stm>

Congratulations!

Cheers,
- Graham