Re: Chords with ()

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Chords with ()
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:51:38 +0200

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 07:19, Ezequiel Sierra wrote:
> How can i set it to all the chords? not just one?

You could probably do something like: (untested)

#(define (parenthesis-ignatzek-chord-names in-pitches bass inversion
                context)
  (make-markup #'line (list "(" (ignatzek-chord-names in-pitches bass
inversion context) ")")))

and then use
\set chordNameFunction = #parenthesis-ignatzek-chord-names

(The (make-markup ..) syntax is probably incorrect, because I don't know that
syntax by heart, but you can probably use displayMusic to figure out the
correct syntax.)

Erik

--
Erik