Colouring analysis brackets

From: Édouard Gilbert
Subject: Colouring analysis brackets
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:30:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm not using Lilypond for a long time, so sorry if my question seems
ridiculous.

I'm wondering if there is a way to print horizontal brackets in different
colours
even when they start on the same note. Here come an example
(don't mind the notes or structure, they are nearly random).

%====================
    \header
  {
    title = "Title"
  }
  \score
  {
    {
        \once \override Staff.HorizontalBracket #'color = #red
        d'\startGroup\startGroup\startGroup\startGroup\startGroup
        d'\stopGroup ees'\startGroup e'\stopGroup\stopGroup e'\stopGroup
        e'\stopGroup c'\startGroup\startGroup c'\startGroup\startGroup
        c'\startGroup cis'\startGroup c'\stopGroup\stopGroup\stopGroup
        c'\stopGroup\stopGroup g\startGroup a\startGroup
        bes\stopGroup\stopGroup\stopGroup\stopGroup
   }
    \layout
    {