RE: Quote within markup

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: RE: Quote within markup
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:20:04 -0400

Hi, Daniel Johnson -

I'm using jEdit. The default font looks like Times New Roman; at least,
it's seriffed. Character encoding is set to UTF-8. I cannot find any
place to 1) set the font (typeface); 2) find an "insert symbol" utility;
or 3) find a place to set curly quotes.

Anyone out there using jEdit who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ralph