Re: Mixing text and notation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Mixing text and notation
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:05:47 -0700

Nicolas Prömper wrote:
I want to include a short text in a score (a kind of preamble) with an advanced
formatting.
I'd like to use a word processing to create and format the text, and include
the result in my score.

Creating this text in lilypond is probably the easiest solution; other people have helped you with this.

If you really want to use another program, use that program (or other programs) to create an .eps file. These files can be included in a lilypond score with \markup{ \epsfile }.

Cheers,
- Graham