RE: Standard sheet music in (US)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: RE: Standard sheet music in (US)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds similar, except since my copy of Adobe and computer is set up for
en-US culture my fallback is Letter size not A4 (it's hard to even find a
store that sells A4 paper in the US).

But that does sound like the same behavior, I made a custom form, gave it my
own name and size of 9x12/in, but the document size still comes out 8.5x11.
Whereas if I rename that very same form to "archA", which apparently is a
standardized form name, all is well.