Some other articulations

From: Luise Marion Frenkel
Subject: Some other articulations
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:13:02 -0300 (BRT)

Hello,

I am copying some arias from Bach's Passions, after Breitkopf/Dover, and
I cannot find how to type in Lilypond 2.8.1 some articulations. I
have looked through the 2.9 Manual, Tips & Tricks and Regression, to no
avail.

1) (most important): accent steigend and accent fallend. I am
mimicking these with \repeatTie but the localization is not good and
results pretty ambiguous. To write them as acciacaturas with the
"grace" note with note head and stem invisible is very cumbersome and
does not seem good either.

2) a kind of trill, whose sign is not tr but some sort of tc or t+accent
fallend. Seems impossible to immitate, so I am just writing a t in
markup.

3) a prallup with a more pronounced "up" wich litterally goes up the
next note because it is not written above the staff, but between the
notes, and requires a greater spacing of the notes. I am just moving the
existing prallup and remembering what it should be.

I would like to know if these are no longer seen as good engraving
practice and for what they should be exchanged, or if they can be done
using Lily.

Unfortunately I am completely unable to sponsor any related feature,
although I would be happy to see these articulations included in
Lilypond.

TIA,

Luise.