acciaccatura on all notes of a chord

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: acciaccatura on all notes of a chord
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

How do I apply acciaccatura's in front of all the notes of a chord?

I tried the follwing but it wont compile:

\acciaccatura <fs16 fs> <g g'>

I also tried this and it wont compile:

<\acciaccatura fs16 g \acciaccatura fs16 g'>

The G note chord is actually an octave double stop being played on guitar, I
want the player to slide into it from the two lower F# frets.  IOW I need a
"chord acciaccatura" but not stemmed together.  I dont want the grace notes
to count against the measure beats, just a grace note in front of each note
of the octave chord.

Any help is appreciated, I did my due diligence with the manual and archive
before asking this, but could not find an example.

thanks
Rick