Re: neomensural time signature

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: neomensural time signature
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:49:07 +0200

Hi Martin, Daniel,

both ideas work well, thanks very much! I prefer Daniel's method
as it counteracts lilyponds (mis)conception of relating the
tempus perfectum to 3 minima instead of 3 semibrevis.

I'd like to suggest changing the relation in lilypond for good as I
can't possibly think of any usage of the timesignatures the way they
are now in practice.

Yours,
Orm