Re: Newbie Question about cadenzas

From: Silouan
Subject: Re: Newbie Question about cadenzas
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Everything is just about perfect!  Thank you again for your help.  I have
(hopefully) one last question.  I need to put in a number between the verses
in the lyrics, but there won't be a note above the number.  I tried to
enclose the number in a string with the last syllable of the verse, but the
note above was centered above the entire string, instead of over the last
syllable.  Is this possible to do? I've been trying to find a "hidden note"
or some such to take up the space...

Thanks,
Silouan