Re: cross staff beams only in PianoStaff ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: cross staff beams only in PianoStaff ?
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:52:28 +0200

Mehmet,

I guess you forgot to include a copy to the mailing list. Since
all emails I try to send directly to you bounce back, I take the
liberty to quote your followup question and answer it here on the
mailing list instead.

Try

\new PianoStaff \with{systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBracket }
<< ... >>

  /Mats

Quoting Mehmet Okonsar <address@hidden>:

bracket instead of brace is good,
but I'm composing a percussion trio and the upper of each group will have 3
lines staff and the lower only 1 line. I hope there will be no problem
crossing the staves..
if you tell me how to get a bracket in a piano staff that will make it I think
thanks