Re: [Q] Rehearsal marks in parts

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: [Q] Rehearsal marks in parts
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:19:27 +0100

Hi Victor!

Victor Eijkhout schrieb:
If I put "\mark \default" in each part, then I get an annoying warnnig message about duplicate marks when I include the parts in a score document. What's the easiest way around this?
Just as many users have a global section to be included in every staff within a score I have a globalMarkup definition that contains my markups. That definiton is included only in the topmost staff of my score as well as in every indiviual part for printing individual instrument parts.

Post a small example and I will show you in detail what this is all about.

Kind regards,
Thies Albrecht