How to add a smart alignment to my lyrics?

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: How to add a smart alignment to my lyrics?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:40:24 -0200

Hello users!
I want to follow this style of aligning lyrics to the notes whenever a lyric
syllable starts a new verse:

\once \override LyricText #'self-alignment-X = #-1
\once \override LyricText #'X-offset = #-1

However I wonder if, by using Scheme, one could apply this setting *whenever* a
new system is created, so that every first lyric syllable can be left aligned
in the beginning of a system -- a style used by some song publishers.
Well, I don't know Scheme and won't be able to study much maybe until next year.
So, if someone feels challenged to do this and share the code, I'd be much
beholden to him.

Regards,

Eduardo Vieira

Com o Click21 você tem sempre vantagens! Além do email com 1 Gb, Acelerador,
Blog,
Flog, Games e atendimento 24 horas, voce também pode falar minutos DDD com a
promoção Click 21 Minutos. Quanto mais você navega mais fala DDD.