virus warning: guile.exe

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: virus warning: guile.exe
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:43:16 +0100

Hello,

I installed Lilypond and now I get warnings from F-Prot about guile.exe. The virus scanner gives the warning:

  Infection: Possible a new variant of W32/Threat-HLLSI-based!Maximus

Is this infection real at the lilypond web server? If this only is a mistake of the scanner it comes probably by similarities of the compiled guile. Is there an easy way to compile lilypond in my cygwin environment to get rid of these annoying warnings?

Regards, Helge