Re: lilypondtool questions (2)

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: lilypondtool questions (2)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:29:36 +0100

The flash demo appears to show an automatic bar-check symbol insertion. When I enter the second example (with the first note duration defined), nothing happens. However, if I manually insert the "|", lilypondtool reports 1/1, as would be expected.
Yeah, I often write and delete a "|" to see the check. This is so fast, that can't be seen on the demo :-) However, there is a macro: LilyPond > Staff/Voice > Count beats in last measure - this will do the same - but to the cursor position. You can set a shortcut for this (In Utilities > Global Options > Shortcuts).

Bert