Harp fingering and lever

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Harp fingering and lever
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:17:34 +0100

Hello,
I need for some lever harp notes fingering instructions. The result should look similar to this http://dj1na.gmxhome.de/lever_and_fingering.JPG

While finger numbers can be added with lilypond I need also some more or less diagonal brackets above or below the notes. These brackets show what fingers shall be place simultanously at the strings. How can I do this with lilypond?

For lever harps I have lever instructions. The lever changes the string pitch by a semitone. This can done during the piece too. The picture shows it before the first note (A flat is changed to A in two octaves). Has anybody any idea how to create this additional notes? An alternative would be the note name followed by the accidental at an arbitrary pitch. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Helge