Re: Space between 2 headers

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Space between 2 headers
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:12:12 +0100

Kamal <address@hidden> writes:

> The one that worked is "before-title-space".
> But just a note that this property doesn't show if you use
> "annotate-spacing = ##t".

annotate-spacing does not show the exact property names, but more
general names, like next-padding and next-space+padding. By tweaking the
space property between two lines (before-title-space,
between-system-space, etc, according to what the two lines are), you'll
see the next-space+padding arrow size change.

The arrow is named next-space+padding because what is considered to
space the systems is not the space alone but space + padding.

> Where can I use it so it only affects the second score?

If you don't want to set globally before-title-space, you'll have to
tweak the next-space property of the last system of the previous piece.

See the page-spacing.ly example in the regression tests.

nicolas