AW: Chord names: Spacing and naming problems

From: Philip Chinery
Subject: AW: Chord names: Spacing and naming problems
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:02:49 +0100

Sorry for mailing again into the list, but I have just discovered these
properties:
 - chordRootNamer
 - chordNoteNamer

The documentations says: "The chordNoteNamer property can be set to a
specialized function to change this behavior. For example, the base can be
printed in lower case."

Now the only problem for me is to know how to write and set such a function,
then I would probably be able to make moll chords lowercase :)

Is this documented somewhere?

Regards,
Philip