RE: Articulations

From: Kress, Stephen
Subject: RE: Articulations
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:13:20 -0600

What I was getting was the standard Windows "program died" dialog that allows you to "Send" or "Don't send" an error report.  However, I just tried it again and now it's working.  I'll keep an eye on it to see if it crops up again.

I just love it when an OS gets temperamental.  Would that I could use Gentoo on this box...

Stephen