Re: accordion symb.

From: Marcel van Campenhout
Subject: Re: accordion symb.
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:04:23 +0000 (UTC)

Thies Albrecht <ta_lily <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi Marcel!
>
> You don't write, what lily version you use... but have a look at the
definitions to be found here:
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=194
>
> Using them you should be able to raise them as a whole... (I prefer the
extra-offset by the way...)

> Kind regards,
> Thies Albrecht

Hallo,

The version I use is 2.10.0 on SuSe linux 10/0.

I tryed raising the symbols in de definitions part.
But then I can raise the
cirkel --I can raise the dot.
But If I want the dot in the cirkel meaning that the
amount of extra vertical movement
of both symbols is equal , the whole
thing is baxk to the original position.

If I use extra-offset I get unknown grub.....
This was uused in the score part.

Can you give me a example on how you do it?

regards Marcel.