Re: LilyPond 2.4.6 for cygwin?

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.4.6 for cygwin?
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 13:47:32 +0100

> "Thomas Scharkowski" <address@hidden> writes:
> > Is there any chance to reinstall 2.4.6?
>
> When you run Cygwin's setup.exe, it first downloads all packages to be
> installed.  If you did not delete those, they are still on your hard
> disk.
>
> Jan.

Thank you, I managed to reinstall 2.4.6-1 from my harddisk, but when
running, I get the following message:
--
error: can't find 'feta20.afm'
Music font has not been installed properly. Aborting

I remember having seen this message before, and that there was a
solution, but this was quite long ago and I don't remember.
Can anyone help?

Thank you
Thomas