NoteEdit?

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: NoteEdit?
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:14:43 -0500

For the past while, I've been using NoteEdit for lilypond note-entry. Mainly
I'm using it to make public-domain versions of flute and guitar music,
and it seems to take care of 90% of my needs.
(see http:///www.blackstock.ca/flute_and_guitar.php and
http://www.blackstock.ca/voice_and_guitar.php )

I've seen very little mention of NoteEdit and I'm wondering, is the
project dead in the water? It seems to me to be a good base for a
GUI for lilypond.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Mike