Re: layout-set-staff-size units

From: gnomino
Subject: Re: layout-set-staff-size units
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 00:46:15 +0000 (UTC)

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> It did work last time I tried it. Could you please include
> a small example that illustrates what you tried.

The following does not work (everything except for lines are too big):

\score {
        \relative c'' {
                \clef treble
                \key c \major
                \time 2/4
                r4 g'4 g4. e8 d4 g, c e8 r
        }
        \layout {
                #(layout-set-staff-size 14)

The following doesn't work either (still too big), but notes fit the lines:

\paper {
        #(layout-set-staff-size 14)
}

\score {
        \relative c'' {
                \clef treble
                \key c \major
                \time 2/4
                r4 g'4 g4. e8 d4 g, c e8 r
        }
        \layout {}
}

This is with version 2.11.4 (FC5, self-compiled). With version 2.10.5, the
second example doesn't work either. The conversion to PDF fails, and viewing the
PS file results in "/undefined in output-scale".