Re: make ties between notes from different voices

From: Frédéric Chiasson
Subject: Re: make ties between notes from different voices
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:18:13 -0500

Thanks a lot! It works with \stemDown. I get a warning saying that there is too much note collision, that they will be ignored, but the fis's stem is aligned perfectly with the other notes's. I just add a \stemUp afterwards to get exactly what I want.

Thanks again,

Frédéric

version "2.11.9"

\layout {
 raggedright = ##t
 indent = 0
}

global = { \clef treble \time 3/4 }
top = \relative c'' { \stemDown fis4~ \stemUp fis e fis }
bot = \relative c'' { <a c>4~ <a c>2. }

\score {
 \new Staff {
   \global