Re: Trouble with voices: unwanted clef & time

From: Rutger
Subject: Re: Trouble with voices: unwanted clef & time
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:19:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mats & Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your help on the time signature and the AutoBeam.

As for the fermatas, I am still puzzled by them.
I KNOW I did have them right a while ago, perhaps before my upgrade to
2.11.6, but I don't seem to get any fermatas under the notes anymore. Please
have a look at this simplified code:

\version "2.11.6"

  global = {
    \time 2/4
    \key es \major
  }

  notes = \relative c' {
           c\fermata c_\fermata c^\fermata c_\fermata
           c\fermata c_\fermata c^\fermata c_\fermata
  }

  \score {
    <<
      \new Staff <<
        \global
        \clef "treble_8"
        \notes

  }
  \layout {
  }

The output I get is in the attachment: only fermatas on the first beat.

Can this be right? Or is it some sort of bug, or a problem with my fonts,
perhaps?

Best,
Rutger

http://www.nabble.com/file/5728/transition_test.pdf transition_test.pdf