Re: making fermata effect the MIDI output? tempo along bezier curves?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: making fermata effect the MIDI output? tempo along bezier curves?
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:58:48 +0100

Ted Walther wrote:
Although I had the impression that \tempo was deprecated and didn't work
anymore?  These days I use
    \set Score.tempoWholesPerMinute = #(ly:make-moment 100 4)
instead of
    \tempo 4=100

Was \tempo fixed to work again?
\tempo has always worked within the music and results both in a metronome
mark in the printed output and in a tempo change in the MIDI output.
The only change was that you can no longer use \tempo within the
\midi{...} block of your score. I recently updated the manual to make this
more clear.

  /Mats