Re: Making a staff take extra vertical space?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Making a staff take extra vertical space?
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:54:56 +0100

Robert Kennedy wrote:
That's also solve in the latest development versions.

How stable are the development versions? If I try using them, will I
be happy or more frustrated?
For the moment, they seem fairly stable. If you browse the bug-lilypond and
lilypond-devel mailing list archives over the last weeks, you will see that
there still are some issues related to the new spacing mechanism, but you will
also see that most problems that are reported are fixed within a few days.

Note that in general, the development version can have some severe problems,
so what I wrote above is about todays status. As far as I know, there are no
plans for any more major changes in the 2.11.x series.

  /Mats