Re: Lyric-notehead alignment problem

From: Illtud Daniel
Subject: Re: Lyric-notehead alignment problem
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:11:26 +0000

Carl,

Does this work?  The beaming is the same as in your .png, and the lyrics are
properly aligned, as near as I can tell.

%         \autoBeamOff

Yes, it was my fault - I didn't understand that I didn't need to
disable autobeaming to use manual beams. It's pretty clear from
the documentation, I shouldn't have missed it.

--
Illtud Daniel                                 address@hidden
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst