ly2xml?

From: Peter Mogensen
Subject: ly2xml?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:25:17 +0100

Hi,

I've seen many references to an MusicXML->Lilypond converter, and Lily
does AFAIK include one now.
But I can't find any mention of a Lilypond->MusicXML engine. Have I
missed something?

Anyway.. I assume such does not exists. I was wondering if I could
implement one my self with out knowing too much of Lilypond internals
and without writing an entire parser for the Lilypond file format (which
often changes).

So, i see that there's a file in the Lilypond Git, which seem to hold
code to export the parse tree of a Lilypond document to XML. I wuold
guess that could be used to make an Lilypond->MusicXML XSLT.
Is it complete? How do I invoke it?

Peter