Lowering a \mark

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Lowering a \mark
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 02:07:14 -0800

Still working on my CD case insert...

I have the text "acc." above my PianoStaff where the tempo is increased. I also have a hidden tempo change for the MIDI file.

My staves are quite close together on my PDF, because I only have the height of a CD case to fit everything in. The "acc." mark is just below the staff above where it is place, so it looks like it's associated with the upper staff and not the one below it.

But adjusting Y-offset for the RehearsalMark doesn't have any effect. I've tried many different values.

I'm using Lilypond 2.11.18.

Here is the source in question:

        \once \override Score.MetronomeMark #'transparent = ##t
        \tempo 4 = 55 {
                \override RehearsalMark #'Y-offset = #-2
                \mark "acc."
                \times 2/3 { e8 c8 a8 }
        }

Thanks for your help!

I've been printed CD case inserts on my inkjet printer, but once I am able to put the score on the inner pages, I expect to have a commercial printer print me a large number of them. I've been waiting just for this before doing so.

Michael David Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/