Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk

From: nordisc
Subject: Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:33:08 +0100 (CET)

Dear Bert,

That would be fine with me. A menu with 5 submenus should do the trick,
including the musical tutors and the A-Play manual, which will be a good
supplement to the official manual, as we will describe how to write down rock,
funk and jazz, which is hardly mentioned in the present official manual.

I'm in - should I send you the original files, or will you just copy a link to
www.a-play.dk? When the extended LilyPondTool is ready. we will of course
market it on www.a-play.dk and www.nordisc-music.com. We will still distribute
A-Play with our eBooks, and we would also like to include your LilyPondTool and
JEdit on the CD. The www.a-play.dk website will be much larger in a few weeks,
when we include all our music books and other stuff.

Best regards
Henrik