error messages while using \include "italiano.ly"

From: Ledocq-Boccart
Subject: error messages while using \include "italiano.ly"
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 17:35:02 +0200

using version 2.10 on winXP

on OpenOffice.org with macro Ctrl+M from OOoLilyPond

I try to write music sheet using french syntax  (as do re mi fa ...)

I wrote therefore this simple file:

\include "italiano.ly" {
do re mi fa
}

which returns an error message;

Files like

\ relative c' {
a b c d
}

works

I tried various syntaxes, adding or deleting blanks, carriage return witj various error message returned.
I looked over examples end archives without finding any related topic.

I suspect this difficulty to be trivial...

Thanks for answer

Charlie