lilypond-book and latex

From: Sebastian Menge
Subject: lilypond-book and latex
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:49:18 +0200

Hi

I want to write a report using lily and latex.

Is there a way of using lilypond such that i dont have to interrupt my
normal editing process?

Normally i write tex documents with my preferred editor (vim with
latexsuite) with completion, syntax highlighting, have previews,
quickfix, etc.

If i use lilypond-book i have to call latex on the generated document,
find and fix errors in the original document, then call l-b again and so
on.

On the other hand i dislike to generate eps for the lily-snippets,
because thats inflexible.

Does anyone have an idea how to manage that in a clever way?

Thanks,

Sebastian