Re: sponsorship request: minimum-measure-left-padding

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: sponsorship request: minimum-measure-left-padding
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:33:57 -0500

Thanks Kieren for brining this up.

I too would like to chip in some money for this. Let me know what I need to do.

Adam

On May 11, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Therefore, I would like a quote on what it would cost to include a user-adjustable property to set the minimum space which must appear in every measure between the last prefatory item (i.e., bar line, key signature, time signature, clef; is that it?) and the first "musical" element (i.e., notehead, accidental, arpeggio or other attachment, etc.).

--
Adam Good
address@hidden