Re: displaying complex chords

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: displaying complex chords
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:48:33 -0400

Hi, Matthew:

Any ideas on how to do this so it looks right?

Don't know if there's a built-in method...
Worst case scenario, manipulate PostScript code directly -- look in the manual and on the LSR for examples.

If this kind of construct is something you need a lot, consider coding it yourself or sponsoring some codemonkey to add it in.

I can't find anything about it anywhere, I'm really surprised.

Well, it's a pretty rare occurrence -- I'm a pianist, and have probably seen it fewer than two dozen times in 20 years of playing and score-study.

Best regards,
Kieren.