Re: etf2ly

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: etf2ly
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:20:29 +0200

Valentin,

I installed version 0.2.5 of the program. This program does not run after installation, since the runtime msvcrt71.dll is missing, but I could grab it from a VS2003 installation. I got the same error message "site import failed". The user interface looks a bit different, but only "new score" and "new context" is available. Far away from a useable solution. So I fear I have to stick with notepad.

Best regards, Helge