Re: Subject: Deutsches Lilypond Forum

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Subject: Deutsches Lilypond Forum
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:41:19 +0200

Le lundi 28 mai 2007 à 20:06 +0300, Till Rettig a écrit :
> Hi Thomas,
> das sieht schön aus, ich werd mal schaun ob ich es schaffe, da aktiv
> dabei zu sein. :-) Habe auch schon eine Weile nachgedacht... Eigentlich
> ist die Idee von einem Forum fast besser als eine Mailing-Liste,
> jedenfalls ist die Hemmschwelle kleiner. Wie wäre es mit einer Notiz auf
> die LilyPond-Homepage?
>
> What do you think about putting a message into the news on the lilypond
> home page about this new German user space?

Good idea!  Creating a mailing-list would have looked more like the
English and French communities, but the most important thing is to
provide the community a way to communicate.

If there is no objection, and if there are enough people to provide
durable LilyPond support in German and forward discussions between the
forum and the English lists when necessary, I welcome a news entry for
this German forum, and a patch to de/contact.ihtml (have a look at
fr/contact.ihtml for inspiration, I can even translate it if you ask
me).

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>