Re: Whatis on the fly

From: Francois Planiol-Auger
Subject: Re: Whatis on the fly
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:12:20 +0200

Hi

Thanks to all for the answers. So Stephen, if I rightly understand,
harakiriStaves for example are "on the fly" ??

I hoped with my question, maybe I could read something making the work with ly
easyer and closer to paper-pencil.

Till now, I use an adapted and enlarged sh-script that makes me something like
"on the fly" (according to other definitions). It just needs a bigger screen
(viewer & editor & evtl. shell and midiplayer), but it is (for me) much more
comfortable when I arrange directly with the computer.

greetings

Francois

> liauto file
if [ ! -d $1.ps ]
then
lilypond $1.ly
fi
gv -watch -spartan -scale -1 -geometry =680x840+0+0 tmp.ps &
kate -u $1.ly &
tmp2=$(ls -l --full-time $1.ly)
while true
do