associatedVoice question

From: Eric Knapp
Subject: associatedVoice question
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:25:49 -0500

Hi,

I'm still trying to get my lyrics centerered on notes and I'm trying
to set the associatedVoice property. This is the warning I'm getting:

    "Lyric syllable does not have note. Use \lyricsto or associatedVoice."

Since I want to use lyricmode I am trying to figure out where to put
the \set command. Everywhere I have tried has no effect. I don't get
any errors, just nothing.

I have attached the sample file that demonstrates this. Where do I put
the \set associatedVoice to get rid of this warning?

Thank,

-Eric