Re: Barré sign

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Barré sign
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:40:01 +0200

2007/8/23, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
> Why would you want to make it a markup command?
> The only reason would be to introduce some parameters to the
> command so you could change the layout. What parameters
> do you want?

I wanted to make sure that the barré sign is always aligned with the
note to which it is applied, at the bottom end, and that the top end
is aligned with the staff so it never gets too high or too low. I
don't know if this is possible (it would require to take the pitch of
the note into account, or else to take one or two arguments so one can
simply adjust the height of the line).

But first of all, I really wanted to play with Scheme functions :)

Valentin