Re: Question about piano template with centered dynamics

From: Martijn Vromans
Subject: Re: Question about piano template with centered dynamics
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:39:15 +0200

Are you sure that you copied all relevant lines? Are you sure that the
version of the manual that you copied them
from is the same as the version of LilyPond you have installed.

Oh yes! I copied it from the online version from the latest stable version. But I remember that this example never worked here. I wrote another template last year, but it's lost now.

Finally, I have posted an alternative approach to get a similar output
with simpler techniques, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-01/msg00239.html
I haven't tested it in any recent version of LilyPond, though, so I
cannot promise that it still works.

Thanks, I'll figure it out.

All the best,

Martijn Vromans