Re: Lilypond SVG output

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Re: Lilypond SVG output
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:29:47 +0200

BTW, I could never fix the italic font in SVG output (I think the font file inside Lilypond is wrong - it seems to contain Cyrillic characters) so I installed Century Schoolbook Italic fonts separately and altered my .sed file to look like this:

s/style="font-family:Schoolbook;font-style:L/style="font- family:Century Schoolbook L;font-style:Roman/g s/style="font-family:L;font-style:Italic/style="font- family:NewCenturySchlbk LT Std;font-style:italic/g
s/feta-alphabet[0-9]+/Emmentaler/g
s/font-family:L;font-style:Bold/font-family:Century Schoolbook L;font- style:Bold/g

This solution has the advantage that it distinguishes between Roman, Italic and Bold font types.