GDP: changing automatic notation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: changing automatic notation
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 02:42:14 -0700

Currently, we have

3 Changing defaults

    * 3.1 Automatic notation
          o 3.1.1 Automatic accidentals
          o 3.1.2 Setting automatic beam behavior
    * 3.2 Interpretation contexts

Should we keep the material 3.1 in here, or move it into Pitches and Rhythms?

I'm currently leaning towards moving it to Pitches and Rhythms. If we had more material to stick in here, it would make more sense. But with only two entries, and with the general "let's gather up everything to do with pitches together", moving this stuff earlier makes more sense. Anybody disagree?

As always, you can see the docs here:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

Cheers,
- Graham