Re: LilyPond in the AEC congress, Strasbourg

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LilyPond in the AEC congress, Strasbourg
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:09:48 +0100

2007/11/14, Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:

> Consider it as Public Domain. Here is a link to the latex-beamer source code:
>
> http://www.paconet.org/lilypond-translation-es/aec-congress-lilypond.lytex

Great! I have translated it, but AFAICT a picture is missing: imagen1.png

> I'm afraid all I have are some out-of-focus pictures, no video. For a
> live presentation you could add "it is...", "it has...", "it has
> been..." before each line and very short comments after.

Yes, I get it. I will (but I don't know how to make the presentation
as a video file, all I can get is a PDF; how do you manage the slides
etc? What's needed?).

Besides, I could use more informations about the situation at Badajoz;
do pupils use LilyPond? Are there political decisions behind it?

Cheers,
Valentin