Re: GDP: keep separate pdf files?

From: till
Subject: Re: GDP: keep separate pdf files?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:33:18 -0800 (PST)

Graham Percival-2 wrote:

> Since the GDP docs are spread over the LM, NR, AU, and snippets -- not
> to mention MG and IR -- what about making a tarball / zip  which
> contained all these manuals, and removing the download links for
> individual PDFs?  This would avoid problems with people downloading only
> the LM and discovering all the links which wouldn't work.

Sounds like a great idea. I guess, we could also deliver translated docs "as
is" -- so part of the tarball would then be in English.
But we should first check the download size -- if it is really too big, we
should consider offering some of the parts still seperate (and put the
tarball link next to the download link for the single document).

Greetings
till