Re: Spanning bar lines in mensural notation

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Spanning bar lines in mensural notation
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:32:23 +0100

It's much easier to provide a relevant answer to your question if you include
a small but complete example of the kind of score setup you have now, where
you want to include the spanning bar lines. If you currently use ChoirStaff, it should help to just replace it by StaffGroup, see the section on System start
delimiters.

   /Mats

erminia wrote:
Dear all,

I ask for help with the following problem:

How can I set a mensural score (vocal music) with bar lines spanning all
staves?

And how, if successful, do I prevent the text syllables from clashing with
the bar lines?

Many thanks in advance,
erminia

        Mats Bengtsson