Re: Cross-staff glissandi

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Cross-staff glissandi
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:40:37 +0100

Jordn wrote:
Ah. Thanks for that. The problem is that the harp needs to have two
staves and it's going to look a bit awkward, but I'll use it.
Does anyone know if there are any plans to allow for cross-staff
glissandi (for pianos, harps, etc.) in future versions?
It should work to just move the corresponding engraver from the Voice
context to the PianoStaff context (or whatever you use). I wouldn't be
surprised if you could find such an example in the LSR or the mailing
list archives.

  /Mats