Re: Space on the left end of each line

From: till
Subject: Re: Space on the left end of each line
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:19:47 -0800 (PST)

What about just blanking the bar lines? This will give unfortunately tiny
bits of additional space around the barlines (I have not yet figured out how
to remove them), but for rhythmically spaced music it might not be even
visible. Then your clefs should again appear, and you can just make them
also invisible, with a \once \override to make the first clef visible again.

Till