Re: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:19:03 -0500

Hi Trevor,

Well, there is, although I didn't know it until I went looking!

Yes, you've hit on exactly what I was hoping might be out there...  =)
For future reference (e.g., LSR?), I've modified your [lovely] example to show both outcomes.

Best wishes,
Kieren.
_____________________________________

\version "2.11.34"

\paper { ragged-right = ##t }

\new PianoStaff
<<
        \new Staff = RH
        {
                \clef "treble"
                \relative c''
                {
                        c1
                        c4_\ffff c c c
                        c4_\markup \center-align { \whiteout \dynamic ffff } c
c c
        \new Staff = LH
        {
                \clef "bass"