Re: Uninstalling Liliypond

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Liliypond
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:17:40 +0100

2008/1/7, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:

> And I suggest pointing me the best place to place this guide to. Because
> I could write the guide in 3 lines (Install Java, Install JEdit, Install
> LilyPondTool plugin), but I'm not sure thet people will find this.

The normal place would be 2.2.3 in the Application Usage guide;
however, I'd like to add @ref links everywhere I can.

For example, there's currently *no* place were it's specified that you
actually *have* to have a text editor installed on your box. In fact,
I would even mention it in the Tutorial's First-steps (I know it's
theoretically not convenient, but this is the only place we can
reasonable hope that newcomers will look at).

Cheers,
Valentin